Thursday, February 25, 2010

Odds and ends, random news

1. This week's show will feature an interview with Julie Ferris of Moev. We chat about the new album, Ventilation, and what's been going on in the world of Moev.

2. I also interviewed Tom Anselmi and Phil Western after the Hello World show on February 20th at the Candahar. Waiting on a copy of The Hidden World from Tom's old band Copyright, so I think I'll play the interview next week as I should have received my Ebay music fix parcel by then.

3. Since I know some people find this blog whilst searching for Jakalope news, my little public service announcement of the day is that they've set up a Twitter feed, twitter.com/jakalopemusic - as of today you can follow that for updates. So far they've mentioned they're shooting a video for the new single next week, still no release date for the album but I'll see if I can track Rave down next week to find out for you.

EDIT Feb 26, 2010: And as if on cue [or maybe he reads this blog, fuck if I know], Rave posted today on the Jakalope Twitter that the single "Witness" is out the end of March and the album's out the end of May.

Those are the big things I have to say right now. Carry on.

No comments: