Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guest appearances, mine and otherwise

First off, as I've mentioned a couple of times on the show, tomorrow, Friday July 30th, between noon and 1pm Pacific I'll be the guest on Euanator Radio on CJSF - 90.1 FM in the Vancouver area, cjsf.ca elsewhere to listen live.

I'll be chatting about my main project, Maqlu, and the EPs for that as well as playing some music, including some of the remixes I've done for other artists. I'll also have a few new tracks, at least two of which have not been heard anywhere else yet.

Check it out - and if you can't listen live, the show will be podcast so I'll be sure to post links as soon as I have them.

Secondly, it's short notice so I wasn't able to mention it on last week's show, but later today I'll be taping an interview with Karl Mohr. We'll chat about his music and a new film he's been working on. That'll air at the start of tomorrow night's Vampire's Ball.

No comments: