Saturday, July 24, 2010

Playlist for July 24, 2010

I have relatives out from Poland and they asked me if I know any European bands. Well, of course I do. The problem is that they don't know any of the ones I know. :p

Anyway, based on that exchange and Rammstein's recent Quebec City appearance, I figured I should do an all-Europe special. Of course, I slipped in some Nitzer Ebb, who are more British than European, but oh well.

This is what I played on this week's show:


Rammstein
From Reise Reise [2004, Universal Records]:
Reise Reise
Mein Teil
Amerika


Deathstars
From Night Electric Night [2009, Bieler Bros. Records]:
Babylon
Venus In Arms
Opium


Project Pitchfork
From Remixed [2010, self-released]:
Darkness [Real Fucking Evil Mix by God Module]
Nasty Habit [Leæther Strip Remix]
Passion [Renegade of Noise Remix by Daniel Myer]
The Tide [The Big Tua Mix by Klangstabil]


Psy'Aviah
From Eclectric [2010, Alfa Matrix]:
Memories
Seduction
Anger Management [Break the Beat Mix by Seb Komor]


Combichrist
From Noise Collection vol. 1 [2010, Out of Line]:
You Will Be the Bitch Now
Play Dead
History of Madness


Leæther Strip
From It's Who I Am [2010, Alfa Matrix]:
Don't Tame Your Soul [The Free Spirit Psychopomps Remix]
Body Machine Body [The Eldridge Experience Remix]
It's Who I Am [Fucked Sick Remix]


Tyske Ludder
From Anonymous [2009, Black Rain]:
Psychoaktiv
Fix the Beat
Bastard


Podcast part 1 of the Vampire's Ball for July 24, 2010.


In Strict Confidence
From Mistrust the Angels [2002, Minuswelt Musikfabrik]:
Send a Sign
Herzattacke
Horizont


Nitzer Ebb
From Industrial Complex [2009, Major Records]:
Down On Your Knees
I Am Undone
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


KMFDM
From Year of the Pig [1995, TVT Records/Wax Trax!]:
Go To Hell
Kraut


Borghesia
From 20th Century: Selected Works [2009, FV Music]:
Pasta Nudo
Discipline
Scum


Laibach
From Anthems [2004, Mute Records]:
God Is God [Diabolig Mix]
Jesus Christ Superstar [Random Logic Mix]
Wat [iTurk Mix]


Zeromancer
From Sinners International [2009, (Trisol) Music Group GmbH]:
My Little Tragedy
It Sounds Like Love [But It Looks Like Sex]
Fictional


Faderhead
From Trilogy [2010, L-Tracks]:
Tanz Zwo Drei Vier
Houston
Mono Man


Mind.In.A.Box
From R.E.T.R.O. [2010, Dependent Records]:
Lightforce
I Love C64


Podcast part 2 of the Vampire's Ball for July 24, 2010.


This week's post-show mix CD was Mix CD 9.


And now for my weekly end notes:

You can now subscribe to the Vampire's Ball on iTunes. Just search for "CiTR" and you'll find The Vampire's Ball listed along with 20 or so other cool shows here on CiTR Radio.

Or grab the podcast off of this page:

Podcast page for the Vampire's Ball.

You can email requests and comments to thevampiresball@gmail.com. You can also send me MP3 links if your stuff fits the show, or for old fashioned CD submissions, those can either be mailed to my post office box (see sidebar) or dropped off at CiTR Radio (or mailed c/o CiTR Radio. The address is in the sidebar of this blog.)

There's now a Facebook group for the Vampire's Ball. Join us!

Likewise, there is also now a MySpace page for the Vampire's Ball on CiTR.

As always, thanks for listening. Enjoy the show.

No comments: