Saturday, December 19, 2009

Playlist for December 19, 2009

Last show of 2009 [building is closed the next two Fridays due to holidays].

What a year... last year at this time I don't know if I'd have believed you if you showed me a list of all the things I'd do, people I'd befriend, music I'd make this year.

I did know I was coming back on-air, that was my secret little thing that I held on to, that as soon as I was out of BCIT I would revive the Vampire's Ball.

Anyway, it became a good year, 2010 will be even better.

This is what I played tonight:


My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult
From I See Good Spirits and I See Bad Spirits [1988, Wax Trax!]:
Heresy
X-Communication
Do You Fear [For Your Child]?
Easy Girl
Universal Blackness


Devo
From Total Devo [1988, Enigma Records]:
Baby Doll
Disco Dancer
Some Things Never Change
Plain Truth
Happy Guy
Don't Be Cruel


Meat Beat Manifesto
From God O.D. [1988, Sweatbox Records]:
God O.D.
Mars Needs Women


Die Krupps
From Odyssey of the Mind [1996, Cleopatra Records]:
Isolation
Odyssey of the Mind
Jeckyll Or Hyde


Cyberaktif
From Nothing Stays [1990, Wax Trax!]:
Nothing Stays
Black & White
From Temper [1990, Wax Trax!]:
Meltdown
Dream Needle


Delerium
From Spiritual Archives [1991, Dossier Records]:
Drama
Rise Above
Aftermath


Podcast part 1 of the Vampire's Ball for December 19, 2009.


Phil Western
From The Escapist [1998, Map Music]:
Pleasures Gained
Stay Clean


Plateau
From Dutch Flowers [1997, Hypnotic/Cleopatra]:
Dutch Flowers [Ext/Remix]
White Widow [Ext/Remix]


Nitzer Ebb
From Ebbhead [1991, Geffen]:
Reasons
I Give To You
Sugar Sweet


Chemlab
From Burn Out At the Hydrogen Bar [1993, Fifth Colvmn/Metal Blade Records]:
Codeine, Glue and You
Chemical Halo
Neurozone


Die Warzau
From Big Electric Metal Bass Face [1991, Fiction]:
Crack Radio
My Pretty Little Girlfriend
Dying In Paradise


Laibach
From The Occupied Europe Tour 1985 [1986, Side Effects Records]:
Perspektive
Vier Personen
Nova Akropola
Vojna Poema


Borghesia
From Resistance [1989, Play It Again Sam Records]:
Discipline
The Little Man


Podcast part 2 of the Vampire's Ball for December 19, 2009.


Post-show mix CD is Mix CD 2.


Upcoming Coolness:

iVardensphere: January 30th at Club 23 West (part of Sanctuary).


And now for my weekly end notes:

You can now subscribe to the Vampire's Ball on iTunes. Just search for "CiTR" and you'll find The Vampire's Ball listed along with 20 or so other cool shows here on CiTR Radio.

Or grab the podcast off of this page:

Podcast page for the Vampire's Ball.

You can email requests and comments to thevampiresball@gmail.com. You can also send me MP3 links if your stuff fits the show, or for old fashioned CD submissions, those can either be mailed to my post office box (see sidebar) or dropped off at CiTR Radio (or mailed c/o CiTR Radio. The address is in the sidebar of this blog.)

There's now a Facebook group for the Vampire's Ball. Join us!

Likewise, there is also now a MySpace page for the Vampire's Ball on CiTR.

As always, thanks for listening. Enjoy the show.

No comments: